By Stephanie Prestage,Pat Perks
Read or Download Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old PDF
Similar curricula books
Like Letters in working Water explores ways that fiction (prose, drama, poetry, fantasy, fairytale) yields transformative insights for academic thought and perform. via a sequence of intensely unique, strong essays drawing on curriculum conception, literary research, psychology, and feminist thought and perform, Doll seeks to confront a regularly held bias that interpreting literary fictions is "mere" leisure (not a studying experience).
I telephones and that i Pods within the twenty first Century school room is a vital consultant that indicates educators find out how to remodel the school room into the twenty first Century lecture room by way of integrating and utilizing I telephones and that i Pads within the curriculum. This leading edge booklet teaches tips to construct interactive web pages and the way to create and use curriculum instruments for scholar studying on I telephones and that i Pods.
Plan a whole yr of an arts-integrated arithmetic curriculum with ready-to-use lesson plans and assets designed for effortless lecture room and song academics. Eighteen lesson plans mix the maths curriculum with track, circulation, and visible paintings to counterpoint your lecture room guideline and complement your curricula.
During this quantity, Pinar enacts his idea of curriculum, detailing the relatives between wisdom, historical past, and alterity. The creation is Pinar’s highbrow existence historical past, naming the contributions he has made to knowing academic event. examine is the heart of academic adventure, as he demonstrates within the establishing bankruptcy.
- Critical Approaches to Education Policy Analysis: Moving Beyond Tradition (Education, Equity, Economy)
- Democratic Education as a Curricular Problem: Historical Consciousness and the Moralizing Limits of the Present (Routledge Cultural Studies in Knowledge, Curriculum, and Education)
- The Principal’s Guide to Curriculum Leadership
- Reconceptualizing Plato’s Socrates at the Limit of Education: A Socratic Curriculum Grounded in Finite Human Transcendence (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
- Teaching Science in Elementary and Middle School: A Project-Based Approach
Additional info for Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old
Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old by Stephanie Prestage,Pat Perks